Keystone has long been a respected name in RV manufacturing and there’s a very good reason for that. Quality, innovation and responsive customer service are all attributes Keystone stands by.
The Keystone Montana High Country Fifth Wheel lives up to the reputation this manufacturer is proud of.
The Montana High Country Fifth Wheel utilizes advanced materials and manufacturing technology to significantly reduce weight while maintaining all the features, comforts and luxury you expect in a Montana.
Because High Country saves you 1300-2500 pounds compared to typically equipped fifth wheels, you can reduce wear and tear on your tow vehicle, improve fuel economy and maximize the towability of your 3/4-ton truck.
But being built lighter doesn’t mean making sacrifices in quality. High Country boasts a high quality construction which includes:
- Four season living with R-10 sidewall, R-21 floor and R-38 roof insulation
- MOR/ryde CRE 3000 Suspension
- Dexter E-Z Lube axles
- Welded aluminum framed walls and floors
- R-15 Insulated slideout floors
- Max Turn front cap and radius frame with Hitch Vision™
- Enormous drop frame pass thru storage compartment
- Wide stance electric front jacks
- Slam latch pass thru storage compartment doors
Moving on to the High Country’s Interior, residential furnishings and features give the living area an instant feeling of comfort. Amenities such as plush recliners and sofa, residential window treatments, an electric fireplace and state of the art entertainment system offer all the luxuries of home at a not so luxurious price.
Cook up a storm in the High Country’s well equipped get style kitchen. Have a blast entertaining your friends and family while on the road. There’s plenty of room for everyone!
Stand out kitchen features include:
- Solid surface kitchen countertop
- Kitchen faucet with integrated pull down sprayer
- Flush mount glass range cover
- Stainless steel 22″ oven with broiler
- 12 cubic foot four door refrigerator
- Full extension drawer guides
- “Sky-View” lighted skylight w/shade
- High output range with automatic igniter
- Power vent fan with rain sensor in kitchenStainless steel sink
- Stainless steel 30” over-the-range microwave
With a wide variety of floorplans available including bunkhouse and outdoor kitchen designs, you are sure to find a layout that will meet your travel needs perfectly.
To view the Keystone Montana High Country Fifth Wheel in person, Contact Us at Bullyan RV or stop by Our Location and see this stylish fifth wheel for yourself. You’ll be sure to feel right at home!