TAXA Outdoors Woolly Bear Off-Road Trailer RVs For Sale
The TAXA Outdoors Woolly Bear off-road trailer is the basecamp you have always dreamed of having! They are lightweight and incredibly versatile, as well as easily towed by 4-cylinder vehicles.
It is packed full with innovation from the full-size outdoor kitchen with a pull-out drawer that fits most large coolers to logical storage for gear and an elevated platform that can accommodate most two to three person tents. Bring your bikes, boards, boats or spacious rooftop tent with the large cargo deck, and the rear accessory hitch allows you to carry more items too. A powder coated steel chassis holds it together and a set of two adjustable risers create a sturdy platform for sleeping.
Go wherever the trail leads you with the TAXA Outdoors Woolly Bear off-road trailer!
Woolly Bear Std. Model
TAXA Outdoors Woolly Bear off-road trailer Std. Model highlights: Adjustable ... more about Woolly Bear Std. Model
Sleeps 3 Length 10 ft 8 in Ext Width 5 ft 4 in Ext Height 4 ft 9 in Hitch Weight 140 lbs Dry Weight 1270 lbs Cargo Weight 830 lbs Tire Size 235/75R15 Cooktop Burners 2 Cargo Deck Size 7 ft 7 in Axle Count 1 Ground Clearance 12 in
Woolly Bear Features:
Standard Features (2022)
Full Features List
- Powder-Coated Steel Chassis
- 800 lb. Swivel Tongue Jack
- Torsion Axle Suspension with Electric Brakes
- 15" Steel Wheel with All-Terrain Tires (5 year Manufacturer Warranty)
- 15" Steel Spare Wheel with All-Terrain Tire
- Powder-Coated Gravel Guards
- Quad Stabilizer Jacks
- Powder-Coated Steel Cabinets
- Laser Cut Steel 600 lb. Weight Capacity Cargo Deck
- Powder-Coated Steel Adjustable Height Risers
- Accessory Rear Hitch
- Lock 'N Roll Trailer Hitch (501/508)
- Battery Box (Sized for Group 24 Battery. Battery not included.)
- Birch Plywood Kitchen Organizer
- Stainless Steel Countertop
- Open Storage Sized for Nato Cans
- Lockable Storage Drawer with 12V Outlet (Sized for 45 qt Cooler)
- Lockable Storage Compartments (on driver & passenger side)
- LED Underbody Light
- LED Cargo Area Lights
- LED Kitchen Lights
- 12V Accessory Outlets
- 12V Digital Voltmeter
- 12V USB Outlets
- 6ft Awning
- THULE®/ TEPUI® 3 Person Roof Top Tent
- Mosquito Net Room
- Propane Package (Mount + 5lb Tank)
- THULE® ProBar EVO 175 Adjustable Load Bars
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
TAXA Outdoors is the leading manufacturer of lightweight, outdoor recreational camper trailers for wanderers seeking adventures off the grid.
At TAXA, we care about the footprints we leave on the planet. Not just in all the wild places we explore in our mobile human habitats, but it the impact we create with every habitat we manufacture as well. We strive for innovation at every step of the design and manufacturing process, to be a sustainable corporate citizen and lead by example in our industry.
Sure, we are committed to sourcing sustainable materials without compromising the quality and durability of our habitats. But our perspective on sustainability goes far beyond the obvious. A lightweight and durable TAXA habitat lasts a lifetime and requires less vehicle power to tow. The shape is designed to travel efficiently at highway speeds. And the thoughtful interior design means you can, quite literally, do more with less. Our habitats even fit in a normal garage meaning you don’t need to rent a storage unit somewhere to house it.
In the end, our goal is not just to get you out there. It’s to keep the “out there” pristine so we can enjoy it not just today but for the generations that will follow.